Choosing the Right Speaker
Organizing your next employee conference, continuing professional education (CPE) or continuing legal education (CLE) can be a daunting process. Choosing a venue and selecting the right speakers or presenters go a long way in making a conference or seminar a success. Quick Group’s training and educational services can provide you with that dynamic and energetic speaker to make your conference or seminar a success. We have highly qualified and experienced speakers that can provide relevant training topics relating to the workplace environment, accounting and legal professions.
Our speakers are highly respected retired federal investigators who were also training instructors and coordinators. They are subject matter experts in workplace violence, active shooter matters, drugs in the workplace, human trafficking, forensic accounting and other investigative topics. Our practical experience in these matters and case examples will keep your attendees engaged and interested in these topics long after the conference ends.
Please contact Quick Group, LLC so we can provide the right dynamic speaker or speakers to make your conference, training session or seminar a success.
In addition to being one of the best professional private investigative firms in South Carolina, Quick Group also provides outstanding training and educational services. Our training and educational programs are individually tailored for small to large businesses, governmental and educational organizations. Our speakers and trainers are highly qualified and experienced retired Special Agents from the FBI, IRS, DEA and Homeland Security. They are subject matter experts in their respective fields of expertise.
All our training sessions and presentations are individually tailored after meeting with and discussing with the client their desired training goals and objectives. Our programs are structured to maximize audience engagement and learning.
Our society is rapidly evolving and our team has first-hand experience in addressing the most critical investigative, security and safety issues. Is your security appropriate to the threat level of your organization, the changing immigration enforcement, increased scrutiny and cost in international trade, drug-free workplace, workplace violence, financial and cyber threats? Whether you want to mitigate threats and liabilities to your organization or seek greater understanding for strategic planning, the Quick Group provides the necessary training.
Training Programs and Topics
- Active Shooter Training
- Bank Fraud
- Child Exploitation Prevention
- Corporate Fraud Prevention
- Current Frauds and Scams
- Customs Import and Export Laws and Regulations
- Defamation and False Allegations
- Drug Search and Seizure in the Workplace and Schools
- Drug Testing in the Workplace
- Due Diligence for Individuals & Companies
- Financial and Asset Tracing
- Firearms Safety
- Human and Sex Trafficking
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Immigration Law in the Work Place
- Internal Controls to Prevent Fraud
- Internal Investigations
- Internet Safety & Security
- Investment Fraud Protection
- Legal Issues in Police Shootings
- Money Laundering
- Privacy Issues Involving Email and Social Media
- Protecting Yourself and the Workplace from Terrorism
- The Use of Forensic Accounting in Investigations
- Work Place Violence and Safety